- How to download and Install Viber on PC
- How To Schedule WhatsApp Messages On Your Phone
- Create memorable Valentine’s Day Pictures with the Valentine’s Day Frames Android App
- Just how to Write a Summary of a Book Section
- Abu Dhabi escorts are nearly always comfortable visitors, 24/7 escorts service in Abu Dhabi
In case you are an active Facebook user, it is very likely that you would want to block Candy Crush Saga requests on iPhone and Facebook. While there are chances that you are not really fond of this particular game and application, most friends in your Facebook friend list tend to ignore this fact, and keep sending you game and app requests. A time comes when water level rises above the head, and even the mention of the word Candy Crush generates heat waves in your body. That’s right. In case you too are a victim of such Candy Crush requests on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, its time to take action, and stop this torture once for all.
However, the tutorial remains universal for other applications as well, i.e you can follow the same tutorial to block requests and invites from any particular application on Facebook, we are going to focus specifically on Candy Crush in this tutorial, since it has been a matter of worry for most iDevice users lately. So follow the tutorial below to block Candy Crush requests on iPhone and Facebook.
Learn How To Block Candy Crush Requests On iPhone And Facebook
NOTE: This tutorial requires you to have the Facebook application pre-installed on your iPhone. Simply follow the steps below, and get rid of Candy Crush Saga requests for a lifetime.
- First of all, launch native Facebook application on your iPhone. In case you haven’t installed it, you can download and install it for free from Apple’s app store.
- Navigate to the bottom navigation menu on the application, and tap on More option.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen, and tap on Settings option.
- Select Notifications option from the list, and wait for options to load up.
- On the screen, find How You Get Notifications option, and select Mobile Push under it.
- Simply un check Application Requests and Application Invites.
That’s it. You will stop receiving annoying notifications from applications like Candy Crush. However, in case you wish to disable application requests only for Candy Crush Saga on your iPhone or Facebook on your computer or laptop, navigate to the news feed screen of your Facebook app on your iDevice, and find a post with Candy Crush request.
Simply tap on the small cross on top right corner of that post, and tap on Hide All option to disable application requests particularly for Candy Crush Saga.