Facebook and whatsapp are now an essential part of everybody’s life. While we have covered the best whatsapp tricks for iPhone and Android like faking your last seen on Android, this week we thought we will look at tricks for Facebook app. Facebook has indeed become an integral part of all our lives. Thinking of life without Facebook status updates, uploading pictures and commenting on friend’s profile picture seems very difficult now.
Apart from live news feeds, instant messaging and sharing audio files on whatsapp, getting live feeds from other users are key features that allows Facebook and Whatsapp to hold millions of users with it. Forget everything for now and think deeply about your naughty side. Are you ready to answer a simple question? Have you ever thought of creating fake Facebook chats and status updates that never existed? Probably yes. Isn’t it? Today, at SwapMyApp, we are here with How to Create Fake Facebook Status and Chats From Your Android:
Before we begin, you need:
- An Android device running on ICS 4.0 and up.
- Yazzy app installed on your Android.
#How To Create Fake Facebook Web Chat
- Done with installing Yazzy? If yes, follow the instruction provided below.
- Open the app from the app drawer. You’ll see various Social platforms for which you can create Fake Chats. Select Facebook Web.
- Add the Profile Photo and enter the name of person you want to play prank with in Name 1 text field. Subsequently, add your Profile Photo and enter your Name in Name 2 text field.
- Add the message in the Message text field. Press right “+” button to depict as if it’s your message and press left “+” to depict is if it’s other person’s message.
- Press Proceed button.
- Voila! You have successfully created fake Facebook web chat.
#How To Create Fake Facebook Messenger Chat
- From the list of various Social platforms, Select FB Messenger.
- In the Main tab, enter the name and add profile picture of the person you want to play prank with.
- Head over to Message section and add the message in the Message text field. Press right “+” button to depict as if it’s your message and press left “+” to depict is if it’s other person’s message.
- Press the “Tick” on the right top corner and you are all set to Create Fake Facebook Messenger Chat.
#How To Create Fake Facebook Status
- From the list of various Social platforms, Select FB Status.
- In the Main tab, Add the victims profile picture and enter the Name, Status, Date and Likes.
- Head over to Comment section and add the Profile Picture and Name of the commentor, Comment, Number of likes on comment and time.
- Press the “Tick” on the right top corner and you are all set to Create Fake Facebook Status.
Never miss a single How-to, follow our How-to section and keep subscribed to our newsletters(We promise, we’ll never spam your inbox).