- How to Voice Control Siri with Simple Cydia Tweak
- Enhance iOS Browsing Experience with Safari Browser Addons for iPhone
- How To Get Best Whatsapp Tricks for iPhone With Watusi Jailbreak Tweak
- How To Make Money With Infolinks If Your AdSense Gets Rejected
- How To Share Gmail Account Without Sharing Your Password
Are you a businessman and use your iPhone for almost all of your professional needs? Well, taking notes when necessary on your smartphones has somewhat become a trend now, and Notes application, considering iPhone specifically has grown exponentially in popularity and evolution. In case you wish to create a new note, you will have to navigate to your iPhone’s springboard, launch Notes application, and then add a new note. The whole process sounds troublesome, and there exists no shortcut at the moment to create notes.
However, in case you have jailbroken your iDevice including iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch recently, we have just the right tweak for you. NoteCreator is an all new jailbreak tweak for your iDevice which lets you create notes from anywhere on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. So here’s how to get it on your iPhone.
Create Notes From Anywhere On iPhone Using NoteCreator Tweak
NOTE: You will require a jailbroken iDevice to follow this tutorial. In case you wish to jailbreak your iPhone running on iOS 7, you can follow our tutorial below. Make sure you take a complete backup of your iDevice before proceeding.
- Launch Cydia application from your iDevice’s springboard, and navigate to Search button to search for NoteCreator tweak.
The tweak is available under the Cydia app store for free.
- Once installed, you can navigate to Settings->NoteCreator to configure the settings of this application. NoteCreator basically lets you create notes on your iPhone from anywhere by using a pre-defined gesture. You can simply add and save notes to your device using this tweak instantly. It is best for those people who need to take a lot of notes in their work-line.
On the configuration page of this tweak, you will find three toggle switches. The first one is for Title Field On Top . By enabling this setting, you will get to see the name of the note at top of the quick-launch popup box while creating notes. Next is the switch for Auto Trigger Keyboard which will automatically launch the keyboard as soon as you try to invoke the quick-note gesture on your iDevice.
Finally, you get to have a Save On Cancel switch. Enable this setting in case you want your note to be saved even if you tap the cancel button by mistake. You can also disable this setting here in case you aren’t much happy with it.
NoteCreator is definitely one of the best utilities you require to take your professional life to another level. Never miss a single How-to, follow our How-to section and keep subscribed to our newsletters(We promise, we’ll never spam your inbox).