The photo sharing app acquired by Facebook 2 years back is on the roll, and growing at an unmatchable rate with every passing day. Yes, we are talking about none other than instant photo uploading and sharing portal for almost all major operating systems- Instagram. If you are a regular reader of SwapMyApp, you will be aware of our recent post on 4k Stogram that lets you download and save pictures from any Instagram account directly on your computer.
Talking about a similar facility for your iPhone as well, we have InstaSave, a very useful utility for Apple’s iPhone and other iDevices that lets you save Instagram pictures directly into your iPhones Camera Roll. By default, Instagram restricts users from downloading and saving photos from Instagram application. Now, with InstaSave, you don’t really have to worry about anything, and simply save pictures in your iPhones Camera Roll directly. Here’s how to do it.
How To Download Instagram Pictures Directly Into iPhone Camera Roll
InstaSave is a free utility, available for Apple’s iDevices under its very own App Store. You can either search for this application, or follow the link here to download this application on your iDevice directly.
- The first step is to install this application from the App store or from the link given below. Once done, you will the application on your device’s springboard.
- Tap to launch the application, and follow step 1 on the screen, i.e, launch Instagram.
- Once done, simply copy the URL of any picture by tapping on the options menu.
- Paste the copied URL into the InstaSave screen under Step 2 column, and the picture will be made visible to you instantly.
- Simply tap the Download button and save that picture in your iPhone’s Camera Roll or share that photo instantly.
The photo will be saved to your iPhone’s Camera Roll instantly, just the way any screenshot or picture clicked using Camera is saved. Now, you can easily share or edit Instagram pictures directly by downloading them onto your iPhone with InstaSave application for Apple’s iDevices.