All of you must be using different note taking apps. You might still be searching for the best one. Some of you are seeking apps that are capable of syncing with cloud servers like Google Drive and others are seeking ones that can sync with desktop like Evernote.
Ever heard of S memo? For starters, S memo is a note-taking app that allows you to add images, voice memos, check lists and much more. You can write notes, as you do in your note books or add text from your keyboard. Global smartphone leader, Samsung has built S memo – a note-taking app that has all the cool features – right from sharing your notes on Facebook/Twitter to syncing with app like Evernote.
But what if you are not a proud owner of a Galaxy Note or Galaxy S4? Bit worried? Forget all your hassles, just sit back and relax as active developers are smart enough to port any sort of apps from any high end device to your Android. Just pick up your Android and take a deep breath as you are all set to port Galaxy Note S memo to any Android device.
Before we begin, you need:
- A rooted Android device with CWM recovery installed.
- S memo zip file on your device SD card. Follow the download button to get the zip file.
How to port S memo to your device:
- Done with downloading the zip file? If yes, then only proceed further. Make sure the zip file is there on your SD card.
- Now, reboot your device into recovery mode.
- Select “install zip from sd card”.
- Flash the zip file.
- Time to reboot your device. You’ll be seeing S memo in your app drawer.
- Congrats, you are all set to enjoy S memo on your droid.
For me, S memo worked flawlessly. From taking voice notes to syncing it with Evernote, everything is just amazing. Hard to believe? Take a look at screenshots:
Facing any issues? Do let us know your reaction through comment section. Never miss a single How-to, follow our How-to section and keep subscribed to our newsletters(We promise, we’ll never spam your inbox).