WhatsApp has become part & parcel of our lives. Thinking of life without WhatsApp seems very difficult now. Apart from it’s Instant messaging service; frequent updates and media and audio sharing are key features that allows WhatsApp to hold over 200 million monthly active users with it.Considering the recent stats, WhatsApp has grown bigger than Twitter, around 400 million photos and over 20 billion messages are exchanged each day.
Though everything is just perfect in WhatsApp, but addition of Data Recovery could have added icing to the cake. Earlier it was not possible to recover the WhatsApp Chats and media if you haven’t backed up your conversations. But toady at SwapMyApp, we are here with How To Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages On Android even if you don’t have any backup:
Before we begin, you need:
- A Windows/Mac based PC/Laptop.
- Dr.Fone Data Recovery tool available on your PC.
- A Rooted Android Device.
Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages On Android
- Done with Installing Data Recovery Tool? if yes, follow the procedure provided below.
- Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your Android. If not, head over to Settings -> Developer Options -> Check “USB Debugging“.
- Run the Data Recovery Tool. It’ll ask you to connect your device to PC. Follow the instruction and connect your Android to PC via USB.
- Once the Data Recovery is done identifying your device, press “Start” to allow it to scan your Android for deleted WhatsApp messages.
- After few minutes, your PC screen will be showing all WhatsApp media and chats that were deleted by you. Simply press Recover. Just sit back and relax as Dr.Fone is doing the needful for you.
- Voila! All your deleted chats and WhatsApp media are now restored.
Never miss a single How-to, follow our How-to section and keep subscribed to our newsletters(We promise, we’ll never spam your inbox).