It’s clear how jailbreaking opens a brand new world of iPhone customization apps and tweaks for your favorite iDevices including iPhones, iPads and iPod Touch. However, the market is just never stopping. With over 10,000 jailbreak tweaks already in store, and the market growing exponentially every day, we are just more than obliged to see how we are now able to customize and use our iDevices specially iPhones the way we always wanted. There is still no untethered jailbreak for iDevices running on iOS 7.1.1, however if you own an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch which has already been jailbroken, we have just the right tweak you’d love to use.
Springtomize 3 , a successor to Springtomize 1 and 2 is finally out, and working on iOS devices which have been jailbroken successfully. What it does? The customizations are endless. It let’s you build and develop your iDevice just the way you always wanted to. We will be discussing some most popular features of this amazing iPhone customization app right after we cover up the installation part below.
NOTE: Like all jailbreak tweaks, you will require a jailbroken iDevice. Please note that jailbreaking can void your manufacturers warranty and will make your device immune to OTA updates coming right from Apple. Also, please make sure you take a complete backup of your iDevice before proceeding in case something goes wrong, so that the data is still recoverable.
Installing Springzone 3 – The Best iPhone Customization App for Free
Step 1: Head over to the default Cydia app on your iPhone and tap it to launch it. Tap the Search button on the bottom right side of the screen and type Springtomize 3 to search.
Step 2: Springtomize 3 is a paid iPhone customization app and needs to be purchased officially for about $2.99 USD. However, you can head over to our tutorial on how to get Cydia tweaks for free below.
Step 3: Once you have successfully installed the tweak, you will see Springtomize 3 jailbreak tweak right on your springboard. Alternatively, you can configure it’s settings by navigating to Settings->Springtomize 3 to open a variety of customization abilities for your iDevice.
Now that you have installed this amazing tweak, it’s time to discuss how and what all you can do with it.
- Change Animations: You can control and customize how your page-changing, unlocking, and locking animations are controlled. Simply change the rate of animations in the settings.
- Control Center Tweak: Further, you can configure page layout of your Control Center, and select features individually. For instance, you can add data connection toggle button right there.
- Icons: Next, you can change your springboard icon size, and layout. From native 4-app layout, you can switch to 5, or 6 app layout easily.
- Change Folder Settings: Bored of looking at default folder style? Feel free to customize folder style and animations according to your like
- Configure Lock Screen: The most interesting feature is the ability to configure iOS lockscreen. You can also change Slide To Unlock text and style accordingly.
- Status Bar: For those who always wanted to change their carrier name, and status bar settings, Springtomize 3 brings the configuration right at your doorstep. Simply change the carrier name with your favorite word and get going.
Springtomize 3 is one of the coolest tweaks available under BigBoss repository. You can now start using, and start customizing your iDevice instantly.
Facing any issues? Do let us know your reaction through comment section. Never miss a single How-to, follow our How-to section and keep subscribed to our newsletters (We promise, we’ll never spam your inbox).